It’s official! On March 31, TechChange will officially move to our new home on 13 & U St. NW.
While we’re looking forward to having more space, better light, and a more convenient location for our partners (as well as joining a U St. tech corridor), we’re going to miss our longtime home that has given us so much.
So, with the end of one chapter being a perfect time to reflect on the time we…..
10) Tried out our new Microwave S’Mores Maker (and made a mess).
9) Performed our Fail Song for the first time in front of a live audience.
8) Forgot to coordinate our outfits for the week. Whoops.
7) Met a new friend during an online event on mHealth.
6) Hosted Sondos and Nagham of the TechGirls Program for #JobShadowDay
5) Helped an excitable bird safely depart the premises.
4) Tried “prawn” potato chips from China after an extended staff trip.
3) Assembled our new “ANIMATION DOMINATION” creative machines.
2) Celebrated the Lunar New Year in style with Bánh tét
1) Tim Tam Slams. What else?