Are you interested in how online education can play a role in combating climate change, improving malaria diagnosis practices, and providing HIV education? TechChange is looking for recent graduates to help our instructional design team produce world-class online courses for our international client organizations and TechChange students.
In this fellowship you will participate in every aspect of our design process, from collaborative ideation through storyboarding, development, quality assurance, feedback, and finalization. In doing so, you will gain the technical skills needed to build an online course using custom assets, animations, audio, and more. Our dream team of developers, designers, educators, animators, and illustrators will be here to support you every step of the way!
Who we think will be a great fit:
You are someone who has a passion for addressing global tech and education challenges. You love learning. You’re creative, but you have a knack for solving complex problems as well. You’ve dabbled in education, design, or international development, but you’re looking to expand your experience and skillset. And you want to have a little fun along the way.
Read about the TechChange culture here.
- Be a recent graduate
- Have either experience or substantial course work in education, design, or international development
- Have exceptional attention to detail and communication skills
- Be comfortable with being self-directed in your work
- Be a US citizen or have legal working status in the US for the duration of the fellowship
It helps if you also have (but absolutely not required):
- Experience with online learning and facilitation
- Fluency in Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience living abroad
- Teaching or curriculum design experience
Applicants are accepted on a rolling basis.
The fellowship is open to non-US citizens based outside of the US willing to cover their own visa & travel processes and expenses and non-US citizens based in the US with student visas or other legal working status. Unfortunately, we cannot supply visas or arrange travel for non-US citizens outside of the US.