Are you interested in how online education can play a role in combating climate change, improving malaria diagnosis practices, and providing HIV education? TechChange is looking for current college juniors, seniors, or recent graduates to help our instructional design team produce world-class online courses for our international client organizations and TechChange students.
The fellowship also includes:
- One-on-one mentorship with TechChange staff
- Field trips to organizations working in technology and social change
- Training in Articulate Storyline 360, the leading course authoring tool of the eLearning industry
- Training in Adobe Creative Suite products, including, but not limited to: Audition and Premiere Pro
- A $2,000 monthly stipend for 3 months
- A round-trip plane ticket to DC from a location within the U.S.
Who we think will be a great fit:
You are someone who has a passion for addressing global tech and education challenges. You love learning. You’re creative, but you have a knack for solving complex problems as well. You’ve dabbled in education, design, or international development, but you’re looking to expand your experience and skillset. And you want to have a little fun along the way.
Read about the TechChange culture here.
- Be a current junior, senior, or a recent graduate (seniors and recent graduates looking for full-time positions are encouraged to visit our Careers page, we’re hiring!)
- Have either experience or substantial course work in education, design, or international development
- Have exceptional attention to detail and communication skills
- Be comfortable with being self-directed in your work
- Be a US citizen or have legal working status in the US for the duration of the fellowship
It helps if you also have (but absolutely not required):
- Experience with Articulate Storyline 360
- Fluency in Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience living abroad
- Teaching or curriculum design experience
Apply below. Applicants are accepted on a rolling basis.
The fellowship is open to non-US citizens based outside of the US willing to cover their own visa & travel processes and expenses and non-US citizens based in the US with student visas or other legal working status. Unfortunately, we cannot supply visas or arrange travel for non-US citizens outside of the US.
Have questions? Email us at fellowship [at] techchange.org.