You are someone who has a background in online learning and a passion for addressing global tech and education challenges. You are already a great manager and a great educator, but believe in the importance of lifelong learning. You know this won’t be an easy job but it will be a rewarding one and you’re excited about the challenge. You wake up everyday excited to push the envelope of digital learning solutions and manage a team of some of the most creative people in the industry. And you want to have a little fun along the way.
Who We Think Will Be a Great Fit
You are someone who has a background in user interaction and user experience work and a passion for finding solutions to difficult problems. You could work at top companies, but making a difference in the world is more important to you. You’re experienced, but believe in lifelong learning. You wake up everyday excited to work with creative community of peers to build something meaningful. And you want to have a little fun along the way.
- An established brand in online learning. Check out our on-demand course demo, our course listings and our facilitated course demo.
- A dream team of 20 creative and tech-savvy colleagues
- An openness to new ideas and methodologies
- A passion for working with clients and learners who want to improve the world
- A bright former yoga studio for an office in the heart of DC’s U Street corridor
- A fun, dynamic, and collaborative work culture
- Articulate, mockup, defend and prototype user experience decisions
- Maintain TechChange UI kit and style guide of assets, colors, typography, icons, and more
- Develop clean and modern HTML5, CSS 3
- Extensive experience in HTML5, CSS3 development
- Experience creating graphical assets and implementing them in code
- Expertise creating clean code from those designs using HTML/CSS frameworks
- Strong understanding of latest trends in front-end web, mobile-first responsive design
- Knowledge of international relations, development and/or peacebuilding work at the local or international level is a plus
- Teaching or curriculum design experience is a plus
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, work towards multiple goals, problem-solve and prioritize assignments
Part-time and full-time positions available
Negotiable, based on experience