This sales position is responsible for growing new business at TechChange in both the learning & training and virtual events divisions.
- An established brand in online learning and training
- A dream team of 20 creative and tech-savvy colleagues
- An openness to new ideas and methodologies
- A passion for working with clients and learners who want to improve the world
- A bright former yoga studio for an office in the heart of DC’s U Street corridor
- A fun, dynamic, and collaborative work culture
Who We Think Will Be a Great Fit
You are someone who has a background in sales work and a passion for finding solutions to difficult problems. You could work at top companies, but making a difference in the world is more important to you. You’re experienced, but believe in lifelong learning. You wake up everyday excited to work with creative community of peers to build something meaningful. And you want to have a little fun along the way.
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree from a 4-year college or university
- At least 2 years work experience in sales and client relations
- Experience tracking and managing sales leads
- Experience using LinkedIn Navigator
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, including an ability to write original, creative curriculum and content
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced setting
- Proven ability to prioritize and handle multiple assignments simultaneously and be self-directed in your work
You Might Also Have
- Experience in education or international development
- Experience in marketing and tools like HubSpot, Marketo, MailChimp
Full and part time roles available.