Are you passionate about using your skills to improve the lives of others around the world? If yes, then TechChange might be the place for you. Project Coordinators work collaboratively with team members to support specific short- and long-term projects.
- A dream team of 20 creative and tech-savvy colleagues
- An openness to new ideas and methodologies
- A passion for working with clients and learners who want to improve the world
- A bright former yoga studio for an office in the heart of DC’s U Street corridor
- A fun, dynamic, and collaborative work culture
This position involves supporting the planning and delivery of online events. Can be part-time or full-time depending on commitment and interest.
Who We Think Will be a Great Fit
Proactive Project Coordinators work collaboratively with team members to support specific short- and long-term projects. In this role, you will oversee tasks delegated to you by Account Manager(s), coordinate with any necessary contractors and team members, and contribute to the project moving forward on time and on budget. You will need to be highly organized, adaptable, and able to prioritize tasks while working independently. Ultimately, Project Coordinators support in the creation of powerful learning experiences to achieve partner success on tight timelines, with limited resources, and in alignment with TechChange best practices.
- Collaboration: Effectively coordinate efforts with internal team members and any outside consultants, contribute to the entire project lifecycle; report updates verbally and in written form to appropriate Account Manager(s); complete any necessary administrative tasks related to the Virtual GDDF.
- Client-Focused: Demonstrate commitment to clients’ needs and confidentiality continuously
- Success: Proactively support project moving forward on time and on budget
- System Strengthening: Provide insights into systems and processes that will improve role effectiveness across project(s).
- Documentation: Identify and develop documentation to standardize and scale project development and responses.
- Communication: Leverage insights to inform the community through blog posts, case studies, webinars, or other formats.
- Tracking: Appropriately track working time through customary system.
Position is remote but will require working on ET time zone.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1 year of working or commensurate experience
- Familiarity with Instructional Design concepts and principles
- Ability to build and maintain excellent relationships with team members
- Ability to collaborate with team members to execute strict deadlines with limited resources in support of project(s)
- A self-starter able to thrive in a high-volume, deadline-driven work environment while maintaining a high attention to detail
- Technical Skills:
- Fluency in Zoom and Google Suite required
- Experience with agile methodology tools (Jira and Trello), multimedia authoring tools (Adobe Creative Cloud), e-Learning authoring tools (Articulate 360 and Camtasia), and/or digital media tools not required, a plus
- Fluency in English required. Fluency in additional languages highly valued.