This program position is responsible for executing online events to achieve partner, learner, and TechChange success. This includes coordinating with organizing partners, speakers, TechChange staff, and volunteers to execute innovative and smooth online learning and convening experiences.
- An innovative creative brand that leverages both video and animation
- A global online following for Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Facebook
- Innovative online events including the Global Digital Development Forum
- Partners that include USAID, The World Bank, Last Mile Health, and more.
- A passion for being a crucial supporter of online conversations and educational events.
- Experience supporting virtual events using Zoom, Google Meet, or streaming online video options.
- Experience coordinating with a diverse, global network of learners and experts to achieve success.
- Excellent judgement in applying consistent standards and codes of conduct to online discussion.
- Excellent responsiveness to inquiries, including timely replies and clear, concise messaging.
- Demonstrated success in social media, blogging, and engaging online audiences.
- Work directly with the CEO and Director of Communications and Events to execute digital communications and coordination
- Planning and executing a full online event, including setting the agenda, preparing staffing, and ensuring full alignment.
- Coordinate personnel for event success, including collaboration with partners, responding to participant inquiries, and preparing speakers for presentation.
- Manage clients and anticipate questions and concerns and preparing for meetings, including participation, note taking, and follow up
- Writing blog posts and other content as requested for distribution
- Composing and measuring effective posts, tweets, and other social media engagement
- Answering questions from participants, experts, and TechChange core team regarding event planning
Negotiable, based on experience