Students from Washington DC area universities and colleges are encouraged to apply.
- An established brand in online learning. Check out our on-demand course demo
- A dream team of 20 creative and tech-savvy colleagues
- An openness to new ideas and methodologies
- A passion for working with clients and learners who want to improve the world
- A bright former yoga studio for an office in the heart of DC’s U Street corridor
- A fun, dynamic, and collaborative work culture
Who We Think Will Be a Great Fit
You are someone who has a background in online learning and a passion for addressing global tech and education challenges. You’re experienced, but believe in lifelong learning. You wake up everyday excited to push the envelope of digital learning solutions and build something meaningful. And you want to have a little fun along the way.
- Bachelor’s degree from a 4-year college or university
- At least 1 year work experience with either education, design, or international development or working towards a relevant degree in the same
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, including an ability to write original, creative curriculum and content
- Strong design sense and ability to use design software
- Proven ability to prioritize and handle multiple assignments simultaneously and be self-directed in your work
You Might Also Have
- Experience with Articulate Storyline
- Fluency in Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience working with clients and tight deadlines
- Experience living abroad
- Develop the content delivery strategy for online learning modules
- Collaborate with our team of designers, illustrators, and animators to envision graphically appealing and engaging interactive activities
- Create draft scripts and storyboards and help facilitate the feedback process with clients
- Use the eLearning authoring software, Articulate Storyline, to build eLearning modules, utilizing art and assets created by illustrators
- Participate in quality assurance and ensure compliance of modules with accessibility design standards
- Provide client support in anticipating questions and concerns and preparing for meetings
- Assist with graphic and multimedia production where possible, including video editing, graphic design, formatting, etc.
This would be on project or contract basis with the opportunity to extend to a full-time position if there is a strong fit.
Negotiable, based on experience