- An established brand at the intersection of technology and social change
- A well-read and far reaching blog
- A large twitter and facebook following
- A dream team of 20 creative and tech-savvy colleagues
- An openness to new ideas and methodologies
- A passion for working with clients and learners who want to improve the world
- A bright former yoga studio for an office in the heart of DC’s U Street corridor
- A fun, dynamic, and collaborative work culture
Who We Think Will Be a Great Fit
You are someone who has some background in sales, communications or marketing and enjoys working in a job where you have a lot of creative freedom to experiment and try new things. You could work at a top tech company, but making a difference in the world is more important to you. You know your way around Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, MailChimp and other platforms. You wake up everyday thinking about clever ways to bring TechChange courses to more people around the world. And you want to have a little fun along the way.
- Experience in communications, marketing and sales
- A strong network of contacts at organizations working in the social sector
- A strong ability to manage social media platforms and other types of new media
- The ability to generate articles for blog and copy edit
- An interest in social change, international relations, development and peacebuilding work at the local or international level
You Might Also Have
- Graphic design abilities
- Video editing skills
TechChange offers competitive packages with good benefits.
The Bottom Line
If you really want to work at TechChange, take time in your cover letter to share a few ideas for what you’d do if you were in charge of our marketing and sales strategy. How would you improve upon what we’ve built? What are we missing? Be creative.