This leadership position is responsible for growing the TechChange online event portfolio. The ideal candidate brings management experience as well as a background in sales and business development.
- Ten years of experience in online training and virtual community building
- A global online following for Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Facebook
- A track record of Innovative online events including the Global Digital Development Forum, UNESCO’s GEM Report Launch, and RightsCon
- Over 200 partners that include USAID, UNICEF, The World Bank, WHO, Last Mile Health, and more.
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree from a 4-year college or university
- At least 5 years work experience in educational technology, event management, or event production
- At least 2 years of business development or sales experience
- Experience managing a global, diverse, remote team
- Experience working and collaborating across multiple departments
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, including an ability to write original, creative curriculum and content
- Work well in a fast-paced setting
- Proven ability to prioritize and handle multiple assignments simultaneously and be self-directed in your work
You Might Also Have
- Experience in international development, humanitarian work, is a plus
- Classroom experience or experience living outside the US is a plus
- Strong design sense and ability to use design software
- Experience being on camera for online events
- Work directly with the CEO to craft online event strategy
- Manage a fast-growing events team and make decisions regarding hiring and contracting to achieve success
- Collaborate with the Director of Education and the Creative Director as well as a team of designers, educators, and animators to envision graphically appealing and engaging communication.
- Coordinate personnel for event success, including collaboration with partners, responding to participant inquiries, and preparing speakers for presentation.
- Manage clients and anticipate questions and concerns and preparing for meetings
Negotiable, based on experience