- An established brand in online learning. Check out our on-demand course demo, our course listings and our facilitated course demo.
- A dream team of 20 creative and tech-savvy colleagues
- An openness to new ideas and methodologies
- A passion for working with clients and learners who want to improve the world
- A bright former yoga studio for an office in the heart of DC’s U Street corridor
- A fun, dynamic, and collaborative work culture
Who We Think Will Be a Great Fit
You are someone who has a background in online learning and a passion for addressing global tech and education challenges. You are already a great manager and a great educator, but believe in the importance of lifelong learning. You know this won’t be an easy job but it will be a rewarding one and you’re excited about the challenge. You wake up everyday excited to push the envelope of digital learning solutions and manage a team of some of the most creative people in the industry. And you want to have a little fun along the way.
- Bachelor’s degree from a 4-year college or university
- At least 5 years work experience with either education, design, or international development or working towards a relevant degree in the same
- Experience in managing other people
- Experience working and collaborating across multiple departments
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, including an ability to write original, creative curriculum and content
- Work well in a fast-paced setting
- Proven ability to prioritize and handle multiple assignments simultaneously and be self-directed in your work
You Might Also Have
- Experience with Articulate Storyline
- Classroom Experience
- Fluency in Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong design sense and ability to use design software
- Experience working directly with clients and managing tight deadlines
- Experience living abroad
- Work with the CEO and manage members of the two educational teams (instructional design and pedagogy & learning)
- Develop and carry out the overarching educational strategy for the organization.
- Collaborate with the creative director and his team of designers, illustrators, and animators to envision graphically appealing and engaging interactive activities
- Collaborate with the director of marketing and her team to develop high quality content and marketing materials to attract students to TechChange courses.
- Assist in teaching TechChange courses and diploma track offerings
- Manage clients and anticipate questions and concerns and preparing for meetings
Negotiable, based on experience