This leadership position is responsible for growing the TechChange global community and online learning brand. In engaging our global learning community, this role will coordinate all communications across email campaigns, social media, website presence, virtual events, and more.
- An innovative creative brand that leverages both video and animation
- A global online following for Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Facebook
- Innovative online events including the Global Digital Development Forum
- Partners that include USAID, The World Bank, Last Mile Health, and more.
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree from a 4-year college or university
- At least 5 years work experience in digital communications
- At least 2 years of work experience in education or international development
- Experience managing a global, diverse, remote team
- Experience working and collaborating across multiple departments
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, including an ability to write original, creative curriculum and content
- Work well in a fast-paced setting
- Proven ability to prioritize and handle multiple assignments simultaneously and be self-directed in your work
You Might Also Have
- Demonstrated experience growing an online brand over social media, email, and more.
- Classroom experience or experience living outside the US
- Strong design sense and ability to use design software
- Experience being on camera for online events
- Background in event management
- Work directly with the CEO to craft digital communications and online event strategy
- Manage a fast-growing communications team and make decisions regarding hiring and contracting to achieve success
- Collaborate with the Director of Education and the Creative Director as well as a team of designers, educators, and animators to envision graphically appealing and engaging communication.
- Coordinate personnel for event success, including collaboration with partners, responding to participant inquiries, and preparing speakers for presentation.
- Manage clients and anticipate questions and concerns and preparing for meetings
Negotiable, based on experience