TechChange is growing. We’re hiring Communications and Marketing Fellows to help us tell showcase the many amazing projects and partners we currently support.
We are a ten year old social enterprise that works with the leading nonprofits and government agencies around the world to build the best virtual learning and event experiences the world has ever seen.
From delivering of online series of courses on COVID response for frontline health workers to powering the largest human rights and tech conference in the world (RightsCon) to producing the first ever course on gender bias and data in partnership with Facebook, TechChange contributes to some of the most innovative and important (virtual) conversations of our era.
The TechChange platform with over 500K users across some 800 courses, workshops, and events, anchors the product experience and is complemented with services like facilitation, production, and support.
We’re looking for self-starting communications and marketing fellows who are excited about helping to grow our brand.
Recent graduates are encouraged to apply
- An established brand in international development and technology
- A dream team of 20 creative and tech-savvy colleagues
- An openness to new ideas and methodologies
- A passion for working with clients and learners who want to improve the world
- A bright former yoga studio for an office in the heart of DC’s U Street corridor
- A fun, dynamic, and collaborative work culture
- Assist in editing, drafting blog posts and managing content for the TechChange blog
- Assist in managing TechChange social media presence/strategy
- Coordinate email campaigns and alumni relations
- Support communications with students and experts related to TechChange online courses
- Conduct meaningful research on best practices for online learning and the latest developments in the technology for social change
- Attend meetings and conferences on behalf of TechChange
- Experience managing social media platforms such as LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
- Exceptional writing and research skills with the ability to quickly generate articles for blog and copy edit
- Knowledge of emerging technologies
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, work towards multiple goals, problem-solve and prioritize assignments
- Interest in social change, international relations, development and peacebuilding work at the local or international level
- Graphic design skills also a big plus
Part and full time positions available
Negotiable based on experience.
3 month minimum.