Want to combine a background in public health with learning design? The forefront of international public health is calling. We’re looking for a proactive team member with a background in public health. If this sounds like the job for you, keep reading…
- An established brand in online learning. Check out our on-demand course demo
- A dream team of 20 creative and tech-savvy colleagues
- An openness to new ideas and methodologies
- A passion for working with clients and learners who want to improve the world
- A bright former yoga studio for an office in the heart of DC’s U Street corridor
- A fun, dynamic, and collaborative work culture
- Full-time positions available
Who We Think Will Be a Great Fit
Account Managers are ultimately responsible for partner training success and overall learner experience. Specifically, this role is responsible for the creation and management of powerful health-focused training experiences to achieve partner success on tight timelines, with potentially limited resources, and in alignment with TechChange best practices.
Success is achieved through building partner relationships, understanding partner training needs, and serving those needs through leveraging TechChange training platform, educational staff, and relevant vendors. This will be measured through sustainability and growth of partner accounts, as well as assessments of partner and learner satisfaction.
- Client Contact: Schedule and execute regular check-ins with clients; interval of those meetings to be determined by the size/importance of the client.
- Contracting. Ensure alignment on scope of work, as well as maintain accounts receivable tasks including timely invoicing.
- Success: Proactively review client platform/content use to suggest ways to improve learning outcomes, user success, or client satisfaction.
- Coordination: Coordinate personnel (contractors, etc.) and resources to execute course and platform development tasks based on workload, availability and skill level.
- Business Development: Coordinate with the COO and team to generate proposals for new and existing clients, where appropriate.
- System Strengthening: Provide insights into systems and processes that will improve role effectiveness across partnerships.
- Documentation: Identify and develop documentation to standardize and scale partner responses.
- Communication: Leverage partner insights to inform the community through blog posts, case studies, webinars, or other formats.
- Tracking: High level tracking of support request trends, platform usage trends, and other data that may yield macro insights into learner behavior and needs.
General office environment. Position will require extensive time sitting or standing and viewing computer screens.
The following capabilities are required in order to perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations that do not create an undue burden on the company are available to address the following requirements.
- May occasionally lift, carry, stoop, bend, etc. (no more than 20 pound).
- Ability to walk up multiple flights of stairs.
- Ability to travel in the US and international (less than 10% time)
- Master’s Degree (MPH or equivalent desired) or 2-3 years of comparable experience in international development and health spaces. Familiarity with digital health highly valued.
- Advanced knowledge of Instructional Design concepts and principles
- Ability to build and maintain excellent relationships with partners and peers
- Ability to align and execute strict deadlines with limited resources
- High attention to detail and strive to improve quality, readability, consistency, and effectiveness of materials
- Technical Skills:
- Agile methodology tools: Jira and Trello
- e-Learning authoring tools including Articulate Storyline and Camtasia
- Multimedia authoring tools: Adobe Creative Cloud
- Fluency in English required. Fluency in French highly valued
- 3 weeks paid time off
- 9 company holidays
- Remote work options
- Parental leave
- Medical, Dental, Vision Plans
- Commuting Benefits
- 401k, with company matching (eligible after 6 months)
- Professional development funding