Are you passionate about using your skills to improve the lives of others around the world? If yes, then TechChange might be the place for you. Account Managers are ultimately responsible for client success and overall participant experience.
- An established brand in online learning and virtual events
- A dream team of 20 creative, process-oriented, and tech-savvy colleagues
- An openness to new ideas and methodologies
- A passion for working with clients and learners who want to improve the world
- A fun, dynamic, and collaborative work culture
- Please note this is a temporary to hire, full-time position
Who We Think Will Be a Great Fit
Account Managers are ultimately responsible for partner training success and overall learner experience. Specifically, this role is responsible for the creation, management and facilitation of powerful training experiences to achieve partner success on tight timelines, with limited resources, and in alignment with TechChange best practices.
Success is achieved through building partner relationships, understanding partner training needs (both synchronous and asynchronous), and serving those needs through leveraging TechChange training platform, educational staff, and relevant vendors. This will be measured through sustainability and growth of partner accounts, as well as assessments of partner and learner satisfaction.
- Client Contact: Schedule and execute regular check-ins with clients; interval of those meetings to be determined by the size/importance of the client.
- Contracting: Ensure alignment on scope of work, as well as maintain accounts receivable tasks including timely invoicing.
- Success: Proactively review client platform/content use to suggest ways to improve learning outcomes, user success, or client satisfaction.
- Coordination: Coordinate personnel (contractors, etc.) and resources to execute course and platform development tasks based on workload, availability and skill level.
- Business Development: Coordinate with the COO and team to generate proposals for new and existing clients, where appropriate.
- System Strengthening: Provide insights into systems and processes that will improve role effectiveness across partnerships.
- Documentation: Identify and develop documentation to standardize and scale partner responses; contribute to the growing playbook of instructional design tools, methods, and techniques for synchronous and asynchronous learning experiences.
- Communication: Translate and explain complex information to a wide variety of audiences; Leverage partner insights to inform the community through blog posts, case studies, webinars, or other formats.
- Tracking: High level tracking of support request trends, platform usage trends, and other data that may yield macro insights into learner behavior and needs.
- Growth Mindset: Open and responsive to feedback and applies new learnings and coachings to professional practices.
Distributed work environment (work from home). Position will require extensive time sitting or standing and viewing computer screens.
The following capabilities are required in order to perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations that do not create an undue burden on the company are available to address the following requirements.
- May occasionally lift, carry, stoop, bend, etc. (no more than 20 pound).
- Ability to walk up multiple flights of stairs.
- Ability to travel in the US and international (less than 10% time, when it’s safe to travel again)
- Master’s Degree or 4 years of comparable experience
- Facilitation experience (virtual or in person), comfortable speaking in front of a room and directing pre-planned activities
- Ability to complete full training cycle (assess client needs, plan, develop, coordinate, facilitate, monitor and evaluate)
- Advanced knowledge of Instructional Design concepts and principles
- Proven project management skills
- Ability to build and maintain excellent relationships with partners and peers
- Ability to align and execute strict deadlines with limited resources
- High attention to detail and strive to improve quality, learner experience, readability, consistency, and effectiveness of materials
- Technical Skills:
- Project Management tools: Jira and Trello (or similar task management tools)
- Facilitation tools: Miro, Slido or Mentimeter, Zoom (or similar video conferencing tools)
- File Storage: Google suite
- Technical skills not required, a plus:
- e-Learning authoring tools including Articulate Storyline and Camtasia
- Multimedia authoring tools: Adobe Creative Cloud
- Familiarity with Metabase
- Fluency in English required. Fluency in additional languages highly valued.
- 3 weeks paid time off
- 9 company holidays
- Remote work options
- Parental leave
- Medical, Dental, Vision Plans
- 401k, with company matching (eligible after 6 months)
- Professional development funding